Meizu M8 Mini One iPhone Clone ?
Meizu, a Chinese MP3 player manufacturer, presented its first handset prototype – Meizu M8 Mini One at the CeBIT 2008 show in Hannover, Germany. It has an iPhone-like design and GUI.
Specs and features of the Meizu M8 Mini One:
- quad-band GSM/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900
- 3.4-inch 720 x 480 capacitive touch LTPS TFT-LCD
- 3 megapixel autofocus camera
- 667MHz ARM11 processor
- WinCE 6.0 based Meizu OS
- H/W encoder/decoder
- 107 x 59 x 11.9 mm
- 8GB of 16GB of flash NAND
- Bluetooth 2.0+EDR
- 802.11b/g WiFi
- phone, music, video, camera, internet browser
- automatic backlight and display orientation adjustment
Videos after the break: